We are currently looking for an SAP SD or MM consultant with first experience with CS or PM or at least first integration with CS or PM. The role is a permanent position based in Luxembourg with travel to Grand-Est region of France, Germany, Belgium, ….
- Prioritize user inquiries from an SAP Service environment & independently implement solutions in cooperation with associated departments.
- Participate in projects in areas such as the introduction of new solutions, new rollouts, …
- Leading the fit-gap analysis and propose the adequate solutions.
- Hold responsibility for monitoring tasks in SAP systems (end to end process).
- Provide support with regards to rollout of SAP S/4 HANA core model.
- Support an SAP team in the preparation & deployment of SAP core model solution.
- Prepare & execute application tests (planning processes, creating, performing & documenting test scenarios).
- At least 2 years of experience as consultant in an SAP SD or MM environment.
- Good experience in SAP SD or MM processes (including in customization).
- First experience with SAP CS or PM is an asset.
- Skilled in the field of Integration Architecture between the on-premises world & cloud solutions as sales forces
- Highly interested in new technologies & the digitization of business processes.
- Completed relevant University Degree.
- Committed, a quick comprehension, a networked way of thinking & both solution & service oriented.
- A team player with very good communication skills.
- Fluent English is mandatory requirement & business proficient German or French language skills is an asset.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
What's In It for You
- Flexible working policy
- Leveraging your skills to S4hana and FIORI UX experience
- International working environment
- Good package
- An employer that values all aspects of Diversity and respects every individual’s story